2.24.2011

i wish i was running

lately i have been wanting to run so bad. i have tried a couple of times on my walks and it just makes my knees ache. i used to love to run, i was somewhat addicted, i loved the feeling it gave me after accomplishing a long run. i don't remember why i stopped. probably because i got too busy and i thought something else was more important, but i realize now that it is not. running made me proud of myself. it was something i could do at anytime, anywhere, and by myself. i miss it terribly. so i am going to save my little monies for these here shoes, and i'm going to run. (i'm hoping these shoes will make my knees not hurt)

what is it that you have stopped doing that you want to start again?

4 comments:

  1. I have stopped doing Pilates and I want to get back into doing it so bad! I tried the other morning and had no motivation. It always made me feel the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sasha i remember when i went to a pilates class with you after my bike wreck and passed out! awful, but i like them now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. rachelle, i would love to see you in theatre! i think you are one of the funniest people i know.

    ReplyDelete