2.22.2011

tuesday's tutorials

i made this t-shirt scarf last night in the time it took for me to indulge in my trashy habit of watching the bachelor. (i love that show) i forgot to save the pictures of the steps so i just have a picture of the finished product, but to get step by step instructions visit kevin and amanda. i made mine out of some of my favorite colors, my next one will be OSU colors. i love this project because we all have too many t-shirts and recycling those makes this scarf free. next tuesday i will not lose the step by step instructions.

3 comments:

  1. Love this! and I love Kevin and Amanda's blog too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea!! I've been wondering what I should do with the piles of UTA shirts I have in my closet. I'm going to make scarves this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. I'm going to make a t-shirt scarf while watching TV this week. I'll text you a picture. :)

    ReplyDelete