11.08.2010

Well here we go...

This was previously written on Tuesday, March 17th 2009 on a different blog that I can no longer access and posted again today...

we are currently job searching and just praying for the Lord's guidance. we are praying that we do the right thing; however, sometimes we find it hard to know what the "right" thing is. i have always believed that if you truly want to serve the Lord and you are looking for his presence in your life, ultimately you will end up in the right place...so here's to hoping my philosophy is right. we both sometimes feel that God is going to ask us to do something BIG someday, and we both hope that we will have the courage and the skills to answer the call, or even hear it for that matter.
for all of our friends and family in tough spots right now we pray that you too can find the peace to hear the Lord, and the courage to do what the Lord asks.


"I want to keep my soul fertile for the changes, so things keep getting born in me, so things keep dying when it is time for things to die. I want to keep walking away from the person I was a moment ago, because a mind was made to figure things out, not to read the same page recurrently." Donald Miller-Through Painted Deserts



No comments:

Post a Comment